That’s the official AlterVista Blog, it’s about our services: what’s new and what goes on behind-the-scenes.
AlterVista is the largest Italian platform for the creation of free websites, and in terms of traffic, it is one of the largest in the world.
Our History and Our Philosophy
AlterVista was born in 2000 as one university student’s independently financed, and managed project.
The idea is to allow people to “build a home” on the web: the services needed to create websites are freely offered, as well as the possibility of generating advertising revenue from the site’s traffic.
With a starting capital base of about 15 Euros, and without any spending money for advertising, AlterVista was considered in 2005 the fourth player on the Italian web (Nielsen Net Ratings), and since 2006 has belonged to the group Banzai SpA, one of the top 3 online operators in Italy.
Now that we’re localizing our free web-hosting services worldwide, our mission is still the same: to stimulate and reward creativity, self-expression and knowledge creation on the web.
- Put the backup on the agenda
- FTP connection secure and multi user
- Woo-Themes available free of charge on AlterVista blog hosting
- Free Joomla! hosting, one click installer
- 400 WordPress Themes
- Finalize the website you’ve been looking for
- Monetize your content: AlterVista with Google AdSense
- Not Just Another WordPress Blog
- Here we are
- staff on Monetize your content: AlterVista with Google AdSense
- Tony on Monetize your content: AlterVista with Google AdSense
- cheap stitched jerseys on Here we are
- Whynter ARC-14S on Great New Features For Your WordPress Blog: Mobile Theme and SEO Optimizer
- maroctw on Monetize your content: AlterVista with Google AdSense