By upgrading your WordPress blog hosted by AlterVista at the latest version (3.1.2) you’ll get some new powerful features.
First of all: we give you the best tool to improve your search engine ranking. How to climb up the Google & Co. result pages is one of the most common, and puzzling, question in nowadays web. We’re pretty sure that a good answer is Yoast’s SEO Plugin.
As you may know your WordPress blog on AlterVista can run as many plugins as you want. We choose to install by default WordPress SEO by Yoast. To start to use it you just need to activate it from the Plugin page in your WordPress Dashboard (after updating your blog to latest version).
The Yoast’s SEO Plugin helps you to set your template titles and by using the SEO meta box you can completely optimize your post title and meta description and see exactly how it would appear as a Google result. You can also add a Focus key and suddenly have a check for its SEO strength in your draft.
You can read more about SEO Yoast Plugin on its official page.
A Gorgeous Mobile Theme
A fresh new tool to optimize your Search Engine ranking is not the only goal you achieve by updating your WordPress blog on AlterVista. There’s something more and it’s about mobile navigation. Starting from the well-known WP Touch Pro we’ve developed a plugin called AlterVista Mobile that gives your blog a tremendous theme for a superior browsing experience.
Values of this theme are high readability, easy to use interface and a lot of customizable options.
The mobile theme works with all most popular devices like iPhones, iPads, Android, Blackberry and more, and it’s completely independent of your desktop theme (of course visitors can always switch back to your regular theme if they choose).
For iOS devices there’s also a web-app mode. Your visitors can bookmark your blog on their iPhones and iPads like a native application. You can easily set an home screen icon, your blog’s logo and more. In short: you can create a Web App for your iOS visitors in minutes and customize it as you like it.
It’s all for free
All these features that enrich your blog – a blog, as you can tell, without bandwidth and traffic limits – are, as the blog itself, totally free of charge.
- Put the backup on the agenda
- FTP connection secure and multi user
- Woo-Themes available free of charge on AlterVista blog hosting
- Finalize the website you’ve been looking for
- Monetize your content: AlterVista with Google AdSense
- Not Just Another WordPress Blog
- 400 WordPress Themes
- WordPress 3.0.1 and Facebook Like
- One-click plugins to extend your AlterBlog running WordPress
- staff on Monetize your content: AlterVista with Google AdSense
- Tony on Monetize your content: AlterVista with Google AdSense
- cheap stitched jerseys on Here we are
- Whynter ARC-14S on Great New Features For Your WordPress Blog: Mobile Theme and SEO Optimizer
- maroctw on Monetize your content: AlterVista with Google AdSense